.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, December 01, 2005

 

HOLIDAY HELP FOR HOLIDAY HORRORS

 
===================================

December already -- how did I miss the part of November that comes after Thanksgiving?

If it takes me a week to wrap the gifts, how many shopping days does that leave before until Christmas (and how many payments to my Christmas account did I actually make?)

What am I going to do about the outdoor decorations, and the dinner, and the office parties, and the cookies, and scheduling family visits, and  -- heaven help me  -- all those CARDS I always mean to send????  [Stamps. . this year I have to make sure I buy stamps before the Post Office lines become unmanageable.]

How in the WORLD will I find the time to dig out a place to put up the tree, much less everything ELSE that goes with that task?  Where did I pack away the ornaments and the lights and the tree-skirt last year anyway?  Is there any chance I was smart enough to pack the stockings, the candle holders and the advent calendar in the same place?

==================================

If the Rumination Rag is the Christmas carol playing in your head too, check out the latest from Addvance by clicking the link below.  Hey  - maybe you could order several extra and simplify your gift list!!  [If you are one of those ADDers who can't see the problem, click the link ANYWAY and leave a few more tips for the rest of us.]

OH - and consider THIS your Christmas card (I've already started simplifying!)

All of us at OFI and ADDCoach.com hope you have a VERY Merry Christmas.

Sincerely,
Madelyn Griffith-Haynie, CTP, CMC, A.C.T., MCC
 The Optimal Functioning Institute
    and ADDCoach.com
      founder
<http://www.addcoach.com/mgh>

usually signing off with
xx,
mgh


Tips for Creating ADD-Friendly Holidays
For $4.95


Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?